SP 2800 FLAKING MILLS
Roskamp flaking mills feature quality construction and materials throughout. The unique Roskamp flaker square-bearing housing design assures accurate, consistent flaking and ease of operation. Outfitted with unique features that come standard on all Roskamp flakers, including hopper agitators, roll end sealing devices and feeders for oilseed applications, Roskamp flakers represent the lowest operating-cost solution in the industry.
The SP 2800 features 28" diameter centrifugally cast chilled iron rolls. SP Series flaking mills are predominately used in the oilseed industry in the standard configuration below. The oilseed flakers can be optionally configured for steam flaking and industrial applications.
- 28" diameter centrifugally cast chilled iron rolls
- Double-row spherical roller bearings mounted in square bearing blocks
- Machined bearing slides with replaceable wear liners
- Positive roll feeder with independent drive
- Roll feeder with hopper agitator, including breaker combs and independent drive
- Clean-in-place system cleans behind the cheek plates and roll ends
- Energy-efficient HTD main